about Pearlyn Rae Relucio
hello everyone! here you’ll find information on Pearlyn Rae Relucio in regards to her skill sets, and more.
Pearlyn Rae Relucio is a performing artist and on-screen personality with a background and extensive history (over a decade) of working in and around the entertainment industry. with a vast and varied skill set in acting, presenting, voice work, public speaking, art direction, event management, talent management, and more. she's a strong media and communication professional with a Bachelor of Business focused in Public Relations and Marketing from Torrens University Australia, and multiple certifications in performance from the National Institute of Dramatic Arts in Sydney, Australia.
can do for you?
below list are just a few of the skills pearlynrae brings to the table:
● screen acting, voice acting, singing, producing.
● broadcast/stage hosting/presenting (inclusive of teleprompter use).
● event coordination and hosting.
● VR/AR/WMR specialist and technical consultancy.
● photo & video content creation across all current major social media and streaming platforms (twitter, instagram, youtube, facebook, twitch, tiktok).
● hosting, execution, and participation in charity events and initiatives.
Pearlyn Rae is a multi-talented, highly skilled industry professional with over a decade of experience in and around film and television, as well as the esports and gaming industries. Recognized on-screen and at events, for her energy, undeniable work ethic, and drive. Incredibly dedicated to her career. An ever-growing asset to be employed.
As an entertainment personality and performing artist since 2010 to the present day, Pearlyn Rae has:
• Collaborated with multidisciplinary teams of managers, producers, and technical specialists.
• Delivered high-quality reporting, commentary, and analysis on both on-air and off-air environments.
• Coordinated with producers and fellow on-air talent to create program content, new ideas, and segments.
• Live streamed dialogue and events on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram to optimize interaction and engagement levels.
• Created, curated, and managed published content for feed and stories across social media channels.
• Built relationships with other brand ambassadors and influencers to assist in social media strategy.
• Formulated high-quality written storytelling and visual content for social media campaigns.
• Previously worked with AMD, AORUS, Colorful, GameOn, NVIDIA, Razer, & Xbox.
• Previous events include IEM Sydney, PAX Australia, & EBEXPO.